Steam Cooked Chicken Breasts
£6.99 for PP+ customers
Nutritious and tasty chicken breast with a healthy serving of convenience!
Our delicious and succulent steam cooked chicken breast comes in convenient packages of either 0.9kg or 2.5kg. Helping you to stay healthy in a way that fits around your busy life, these convenient chicken breast portions are easy to store, prepare and cook into a range of mouth watering dishes in minutes – meaning much less time in the kitchen results in food that is just as flavoursome as if you’d slaved away for hours (we won’t tell if you don’t).
The beauty of having pre packed chicken breast from Protein Pouch is that our range is fully focussed on giving your body what it needs with no added nasties, so you have a more thorough control over your nutritional intake than ever before. Obviously, the clue is in the name so we won’t need to tell you how chicken breast is jam packed full of protein!
- Ready to eat once fully defrosted, simply leave to thaw in the refridgerator overnight
- Saves mess and time, once fully defrosted you can add to your favourite meals, hot or cold
- Each 130g portion contains 36.4g of protein
- Available in approx 19 portions (2.5kg) or approx 6 portions (900g)
- Grade A chicken breast containing a significant amount of naturally occurring anti-oxidants and nutrients
- Quality protein source containing a high amino acid profile, therefore catering to a high protein intake per breast
- Steam cooked and (IQF) quick frozen to keep all the goodness in
- Premium chicken breast for guaranteed taste and quality
- No artificial colours, preservatives, additives or flavours
- No allergens or GMO's
|- of which sugars (g)||0|
|- of which saturates (g)||0|
Chicken (99%), Salt.
See ingredients in bold.
- £30 minimum spend + £5.99 UK delivery
- £45 spend + £2.99 UK delivery charge
- £65 and over gives you FREE UK delivery
- We deliver accross the UK, some areas such as Northern Ireland and parts of Scotland incur a small extra charge. To check rates and confirm that we can deliver to your address, simply enter your postcode at the checkout.
- Be sure to provide a leave safe location. See our FAQ 'What is a leave safe location?' for reference.
- Were flexible! Have your goods delivered to your home or place of work.
- Choose your delivery day from the dropdown box at checkout.
- For a full delivery breakdown please see our FAQ 'When should I expect my delivery?'.
- All produce is stored in accredited storage facilities and delivered to you via a premium courier service.
- Track your order via the tracking number you will receive in your order confirmation email.